Six reasons for choosing USI Faculty of Biomedical Sciences:
- Proximity – At our Faculty, the proximity of professors creates a stimulating and, at the same time, familiar environment. For clinical activities, our goal is to have a student-teacher ratio of 2:1
- Practice – The utmost attention is given to practical training: students learn by doing, thanks to a meticulous programme that includes, among other things, interaction with patients, training, and discussions of clinical cases in small groups
- PROFILES – Our well-devised curriculum is adapted to and fully compliant with the PROFILES model, translating in an integrated study path with focus on real life situations that a physician is called upon to face.
- Promotion – students can begin their MD licence or a PhD starting from the 5th semester.
- Personalisation – Various optional subjects and own case portfolio give students the possibility to personalise parts of their curriculum
- Research – Research is fully integrated in the modules and can be enhanced by adding optional research seminars.